Dynadot

FREE 20 Free Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
^^ Title should read 21 Free Domains

Freebies!! I'm giving away 21 that I collected in buying up some lots around here and other forums. Only 3 NP'ers will get the names, what you do with them is up to you. Each member claiming names must take 7 names each. I'm not trying to transfer these to 21 different people :)

** To claim pick the names, then send me the appropriate info for the push. Will only push, I need not explain what info I need from you, I've listed the registrar, do your homework. FIRST TO POST "I'LL TAKE + NAMES" IN THIS THREAD AND SENDS ME APPROPRIATE INFO GETS EM.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will take these 7 names ..thanks

bathsupplies.org
omahasex.com

jiminezpainting.com
unclaimed-treasures.com
doggydogschool.com
grandshoppe.net
dalworthservices.com

•••
i will take diagnose-it.com and malemasturbationtips.com Thanks

Cheers,

Last edited:
•••
I'll take:
cite.tv
picker.us
makeaqrcode.info
mathewsbait.com
joepaterno.info
lindasbooks.com
jiminezpainting.com

Thanks. :)

•••
Mitch007 was the only one who gave me EXACTLY what I needed for the free names. Dark you received a couple freebies too but had insufficient info for the rest. Sobi, you did not follow any directions or even give me the correct info I needed to push you the names you did try to claim.

Well, that's all the time I have this week to give away domain names! Enjoy :)

Thread closed.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back