Dynadot

2 letters

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
How much are 2 letter domains worth? What about letter + number? :)

THANKS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
depends on the letter combination.
If 2 chars depends on the combination too.
And also what is the tld ?

The less I can say is $250 for 2 chars .ORG

•••
Hi, it'd be a 2 letter .COM.

Thanks

•••
2-character .org $250 - $500+
2-character .net $350 - $1K+
2-character .com $1K min
2-letter .org $1k min
2-letter .net $1.2K to megabucks for the right combo.
2-letter .com $2K very min, to through the roof! (Several now available for sale from $30K to $45K on DNF - one for sale on Ebay for $35K).

•••
•••
.com 2 letter 1500++ min

.com 2 character 750 - 1000 min

it really depends on the combo though

if it was dn.com it could be Domain Name and would be very popular among registrars and resellers

basicly if you can find an end user that uses the 2 letters as initials your in the money :)

even without it your still in for some nice mmoney

•••
Well hello people. How're y'all doing? Anyone wanna buy a domain for me? :kickass: :hearts:

•••
.com 2 letter or 2 character-- I'd hold out for at least $5000 (US dollars). It may take time, but don't sell yourself short.

•••
The sky's the limit on 2 - letter .COM's, IMHO. Not necessarily at the wholesale/reseller level ... but to the right entity in the End user/Retail sector. The combo of letters makes a big difference, as well.

PS. Good to see you "1,000th member" Yanny ... I see you've been spending your NP$ prize. :)

•••
hmm i saw a 2 letter .org...

•••
Originally posted by Lord
hmm i saw a 2 letter .org...

Not if it was to "drop" ... for if it do, bam ... it goes back to the new .ORG Registry! Not coincidentally, existing two lettered .ORG's have increased in value ($$) due to this new policy, IMHO.
Best of Luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back