auction 2 Keyword Domains $1 Start FullAppDownloads.com & .net Versions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ulterios

The Bear is Sticky with HoneyTop Member
Impact
This auction is for 2 domains sold as a package deal together. One price for both! I have up for auction FullAppDownloads.com & FullAppDownloads.net.

Both have pages that are already indexed in Google and Bing, etc... Never been parked.

I was planning on developing these but I have too much going on so I figured someone else might be able to use them to build a website or maybe to flip them.

Domain Name: FullAppDownloads.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Date of Expiration: 04-14-15
Free push to your GD account.

&

Domain Name:
FullAppDownloads.net
Registrar: Domain.com
Date of Expiration: 04-29-15
Transfer to your preferred registrar. You pay fees if any.

These would be great for a website that either has free or paid app downloads. Good keywords in the domain name. You would have both the .com & .net version!

Starting Bid: $1
Bid Increments: $1 or more
Auction Ends: 72 hours after last bid

Forms of accepted Payment: Paypal paid within 48 of notification of win.

These will be pushed and/or authorization codes sent within 24 hours or receiving your cleared Paypal payment.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone interested in theses app & download related domains?

•••
•••
Still plenty of time left to get these 2 great keyword domains for 1 low price.

•••
•••
domainzgalore is in the lead at $3. Lots of time left to bid.

•••
•••
•••
domainzgalore is in the lead at just $5 for BOTH domains! Lots of time left to get a couple of great brandable keyword domains.

•••
•••
•••
domainzgalore is leading again at just $7 for BOTH domains! Lots of time left to get a couple of great brandable keyword domains.

•••
A little more than a day left and domainzgalore is in the lead at just $7. Anyone else want to get 2 great domains for one price?

•••
Less than 5 Hours to go and domainzgalore is leading at $7 for both domains. Get your bids in if you want a chance to get them cheap!

•••
Auction is over and domainzgalore wins them both at $7 total. Congratulations to domainzgalore and thanks to zworldinc for your participation in my auction. I 1 other auction that ends tomorrow if you still want a cheap domain. It's a 24 hour auction.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back