2 Graphics plus logo $35

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1nerd

Established Member
Impact
3
1 Banner plus logo $35

I need 1 banner for my site clickvenue.com/index plus a logo. The first one is going to go on the far right side of the site right bellow where it say's special offers. I need to to be a skyscraper typ banner. I would like it to say free promotion assistance for all new clients.

This competition will end as soon as i find the graphics i like. I need to have the .psd files for the two graphics and banner. Please make the banner and the graphic match the site. The winner will aslo get 49 np$

I also need a logo for my site. My domain name is clickvenue.com I would like the logo to say clickvenue.

$20 Logo
$15 For banner

There May be two winners.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$20 For logo
$15 For banner
 
0
•••
Is it OK for me to just enter the logo contest? I may enter the banner one too, but I will definitely enter the logo one, if that is OK.

Should have an entry when I get back from school tonight :)
 
0
•••
Yes that would be fine :)

will7 said:
Is it OK for me to just enter the logo contest? I may enter the banner one too, but I will definitely enter the logo one, if that is OK.

Should have an entry when I get back from school tonight :)
 
0
•••
What’s the required dimensions for this banner?
 
0
•••
That one i dont know. As long as it fills up the white space bellow

Special Offers
01.02.06:
All new clients get free promotion assistance. Included is free search engine optimization on your static HTML pages.

01.02.05:
Clients who join is in Jan get 1 year free hosting.


The web address for the site is http://clickvenue.com/index




WillisTi said:
What’s the required dimensions for this banner?
 
0
•••
I would like to pick a winner in 2 days or less. I'm in a bit of a hurry. I have to launch my site very soon.
 
0
•••
i will post an entry ltr
 
0
•••
i'll enter in a bit after i do some coding for my site

Regards,
-Nata
 
0
•••
Here is my first attempt.

This logo is 100% vector artwork.

water12copy7mu.gif
 
0
•••
Here's my entry for the logo:

1136898156.gif


Please let me know what you think :tu: !

Thanks :] !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
im in.

mine.. Nice and simple and to the point.

click.jpg
 
0
•••
Try making the pointer a little smaller and make it upright. Also make sure and have it match the colors on my site http://clickvenue.com/index Try using blue and arround the pointer make some red rings simulating clicking.


gio~logist said:
Here is my first attempt.

This logo is 100% vector artwork.

water12copy7mu.gif
 
0
•••
any review on mine?
 
0
•••
Looking good. Maybe use a mouse pointer instead of a hand and try a different thicker font. Good start though :) Aslo i was thinking having the mouse pointer and having some red rings arround it that would simulate clicking.


discented said:
im in.

mine.. Nice and simple and to the point.

click.jpg
 
0
•••
lol alright thanks :)

2 more...

click2.jpg


click3.jpg
 
0
•••
I would try one without those curvers arround the logo. Instead of the curves make red target rings in back of the mouse point to simulate clicking.


discented said:
lol alright thanks :)

2 more...

click2.jpg


click3.jpg
 
0
•••
​

Three designs realitivly the same, but different in their own way to give you more of a choice. All vector art, and can be manipulated in any way you wish.

If you decide to use this artwork as your logo, I hope you will not have a problem with me displaying it on www.DesignReEvolution.com

I will do banner design only if chosen for logo.
 
0
•••
Here is my first concept a1nerd

click1.jpg

Feedback appreciated.

Regards,
Sammy
 
0
•••
Keep them comming.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back