Dynadot

2 different sites on the same DNS, is it possible?

NameSilo
Watch
nullmind has his TDVR.com and one old italian website on the same DNS, I keep seeing the old italian website if I digit TDVR.com in my I.E.
while he sees perfectly TDVR.com

same things happens on my 2 websites hosted on his DNS, I see only the first one even I type in the second url.

www.inglobu.com shows inglobu.com

www.italiandragon.com shows inglobu.com

:'(

I have Windows Vista + I.E. 7

I have never had this issue before.

Note that he had problems on his servers yestarday.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It appears as more of a Redirection Issue than a DNS one to me. Make sure 301 Redirect is not enabled. It appears the Domain is redirecting to the site Inglobu.com. Also make sure that the domain is not Forwarded from your Registrar, Manage Domains Tab.

•••
Xavier_3D said:
It appears as more of a Redirection Issue than a DNS one to me. Make sure 301 Redirect is not enabled. It appears the Domain is redirecting to the site Inglobu.com. Also make sure that the domain is not Forwarded from your Registrar, Manage Domains Tab.

Thanks, I just checked:

Name Servers: (Last Update 1/8/2008)
NS5.HOSTSERVICENET.COM
NS6.HOSTSERVICENET.COM

Total DNS: (Not hosted here)
Forwarding:
Domain is not forwarded.

I have never used redirection service.

•••
Can you please post a Copy of .httaccess from your Public_Html here in Quotes. If it is redirected. There would be a 301 Redirection Present There. Also make sure that Index.htm is not Redirecting it to any other Domain. You'll be needing to check www.italiandragon.com

•••
Xavier_3D said:
Can you please post a Copy of .httaccess from your Public_Html here in Quotes. If it is redirected. There would be a 301 Redirection Present There. Also make sure that Index.htm is not Redirecting it to any other Domain. You'll be needing to check www.italiandragon.com

I asked this to nullmind since He did put my sites on his servers.

Can anyone tell me what do you see at:

www.tdvr.com

thanks

edit: adesso finalmente vedo il vero TDVR

•••
A list of Domains for Sale.

Top Domain Value Report

4 Letter Noob.

- Domain Name
- Sale Price
- Sale Data
- Sale Thru
- Edit Domain
- Delete Domain

Red Vibrant Used on the Site.

•••
Xavier_3D said:

htaccess is empty, we just used it for the first time, both names have same DNS.

•••
What about the Index? Is it also Clean from Redirection?

•••
Xavier_3D said:
A list of Domains for Sale.

Top Domain Value Report

4 Letter Noob.

- Domain Name
- Sale Price
- Sale Data
- Sale Thru
- Edit Domain
- Delete Domain

Red Vibrant Used on the Site.

yes correct, that one is working now thanks, now it`s just mine the problem.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the Rep. So is this matter resolved or you still need help.? If not, let me know, I'll see what I can do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back