IT.COM

new gTLD 1st SALE - $1,500 for .XYZ

NameSilo
Watch
I just made a sale for an .XYZ domain on Uniregistry for $1,500 USD. It's one of the first names in my portfolio but is also used as a last name.

I enabled Uniregistry to share the info so it should show up on NameBio soon.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
great get rid of these asap will follow the .gone route soon

I'm not in a rush. The renewals I have are the standard regfee price and my portfolio is small. I think I can make more than one sale.

•••
Look at the renewal fee, that's why.

How do you check the renewal fee for a domain name? Is there a way, along the lines of Whois?

•••
How do you check the renewal fee for a domain name? Is there a way, along the lines of Whois?
Transfer request to namesilo with no auth code, works on porkbun as well. You see the price in the cart

•••

Mrdomain.com, enter the domain and shows price in E but not hard to figure out $. It's not the best way but pretty quick... :)

Every register is different so this just gives you an idea, so web dot xyz was around 1,200. per year to renew.

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale, I hope you have many-many more!

•••
congrats
i also sold one few months ago for 2500 dollars

i still have few left including baseball.xyz

•••
•••
I just made a sale for an .XYZ domain on Uniregistry for $1,500 USD. It's one of the first names in my portfolio but is also used as a last name.

I enabled Uniregistry to share the info so it should show up on NameBio soon.
Wow! That's cool

•••
if it's xyz then it s wonderful
normally it s hard to sell xyz nowadays cos not quality domains in the market.
Congratulations!!!

•••
if it's xyz then it s wonderful
normally it s hard to sell xyz nowadays cos not quality domains in the market.
Congratulations!!!

Yeah. It was XYZ. I'm still waiting for the sale to publish on Namebio and for the funds to clear on Uniregistry.

•••
•••
•••
Chris , congrats for your dot xyz sakes.. hoping more to come.

•••
Fantastic result lost some hope on .xyz but that's great news !

•••
Gz, hope this is a sign that vacations are over and business will pick up toward year end.

•••
•••
Yeah. It was XYZ. I'm still waiting for the sale to publish on Namebio and for the funds to clear on Uniregistry.
is it s/t/a/n/l/e/y .xyz ?

•••
•••
For an .xyz domain name, it is a good sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back