IT.COM

negotiable 1st Page of Google! 49500 Monthly Search! High CPC!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
I'm selling WindingMachine.org. It's registered at Godaddy.

Based on google keyword tool keyword "Winding Machine" has :
- 90.500 broad global monthly search
- 49.500 exact global monthly search
- $5.74 avg CPC

Based on SeoSerp.com and SerpRank.com this domain currently sits at 1st page of google for keyword "Winding Machine".

Based on SerpRank.com this domain also sits at the 1st page of Yahoo and Bing for the keyword "Winding Machine".

The domain is currently parked. All the posts (video posts) that you see there is an automated posting from the parking company.

Let me know your best offer for this domain.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am interested but I notice that it has some spikes and then several months of very very low searches. Any explaination on the niche. I'm in the business of buying EMD Domains so I would be interested but I'm afraid of the instability.

•••
I am interested but I notice that it has some spikes and then several months of very very low searches. Any explaination on the niche. I'm in the business of buying EMD Domains so I would be interested but I'm afraid of the instability.

Hi man,
thanks for your interest.

If I understand correctly, what you meant was the graphic on the local search trends (cmiiw). This keyword indeed has much lower monthly search for local. Looking at the current data on google keyword tool, the exact local monthly search (as opposed to exact global monthly search) is only 480. The 2nd lowest number in the last 12 months. The exact global monthly search on the other hand is more than 100 times that number.

Unfortunately there's no graphic for global search trends. So we can't make any conclusion for the global search trends. But assuming the need for the item is similar to that graphic for local search trends, it means 49.500 monthly search is also the 2nd lowest number in the last 12 months. Again, we can't say that this assumption is proved correct.

Now if we consider the nature of the item here (winding machine) which is heavily related to the industries. If there are spikes in local search trends or in this month's case a very low local monthly search (2nd lowest in the last 12 months), I can only suspect that from Nov 2010 till now in US there have been some reducing activities in the industries especially manufacturing. I don't know for sure since I don't live in US. But looking at the 1st lowest local search trends in the last 12 months which was happened on July, I can only suspect that it might have something to do with holiday season (summer & Christmast), or end of 6 months cycle industrial life, or else.

About how the local search volume is so tiny compare to the global search volume, I'm not really sure man. Maybe US dominate this item and the rest of the world is always looking to import this from US (hence the search volume coming mostly from outside US). Or perhaps the number US industry especially manufacturing is nothing compare to the rest of the world. CMIIW.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back