NameSilo

1st attempt @ web designing

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuLLDoG

Established Member
Impact
12
Hey guys,

this is the first attempt at a web design for a riding stables.

Tell me what you think, I think the res is a bit high but thats easily amenable.

Design: HERE
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not bad, I don't like the blurriness of the horse and the scenery. I think I'd prefer it if it were more of a clear photograph. If you fixed that, I think it would look a lot better.

I think the left column is too wide; it doesn't need to be that big.
 
0
•••
a real background scene with a real horse picture would be better

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Thanks guys for your input, its appreciated!
 
0
•••
Hi,

site fonts imho needs to change from bold to normal.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back