.com 1m.com - sold $140k

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Ace3coiner

Top Member
Impact
2,921
What do you think about the recent sale of 1m.com?

It sold on Flippa for $140,000. Is this your sale?


Domain Price Date Venue
1m.com 140,001 USD 2018-11-17 Flippa
 
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
@equity78 - I got the NL correct on the first part of my message. the LN at the end was a typo :) I think the price was easily justified because 1) It's a much better domain than the NL's others in your list, and 2) the age of the other NL sales in your list

I didn't say you didn't I never even referenced you.
 
0
•••
looks like a nice deal.
 
1
•••
Somebody was selling this domain on Namepros for $90K. If $140K such a great deal, why did nobody make an offer to buy it here?
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Somebody was selling this domain on Namepros for $90K. If $140K such a great deal, why did nobody make an offer to buy it here?

because no one checks NP. . . at most, I check the auctions. But I never ever check the make offer / fixed price sections... shiz I bet you could throw a 1L.com for xxx,xxx and no one would realize it existed.
 
1
•••
Only cheapskates here, that's the main reason! Including me.
Probably a nice quick flip in $500k range.
 
1
•••
Am I the only one wondering why these domains are still up for sale?

They are unused.
 
0
•••
Would've loved to see this sell for 1m (million).

Surprised to see a big domain sale come through Flippa - seems as though they've fallen off the map a bit.
The reason it didn't sell for 1 million is because they used Flippa to sell it.

:facepalm:
 
4
•••
Why cheap because seller choose flippa and flippa is the best for buyers
 
1
•••
For all those who think this sold cheap here is a second chance for you. :pompous:

Screenshot_20181120-175220_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
6
•••
1
•••
Very interesting name
 
0
•••
That's hilarious. It's back on the market? Lmaoo this is as quick of a flip as it gets.
 
0
•••
sold for 140k @ Flippa and 75-100k reserve @ Namejet ?

fake news 😂
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back