IT.COM

auction 1ea.org VERY Valuable SHORT .org Aged Hosterstats.com orig.2001 "new"2007Name Start$10 BIN $500

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

London555

Top Member
Impact
$10 start

$2 increments

GoDaddy push only and PayPal only

ends 24 hrs after last bid

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Go to hosterstats and please and dont come back here and bid.
ps its actually almost 14 years old-dont ever question someone like this until you know what youre doing

•••
•••
ps its actually almost 14 years old-dont ever question someone like this until you know what youre doing
Can you explain how it's 14 years old?

•••
•••
for $10 I dont have the time-goodbye
OK, basically you don't know what you're talking about, and don't even dare to explain it. I've reported this auction to moderators.

•••
OK, basically you don't know what you're talking about, and don't even dare to explain it. I've reported this auction to moderators.
of course you have-

•••
Now get off my auction I just read about you.

•••
Thread closed / Seller falsifying age to try to increase interest. This domain was registered on January 14, 2015 and has a History of 8+ to 14+ years (Which is NOT age since the domain has expired a few times and age started over on the jan. 2015 registration).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back