IT.COM

1and1.com Free Domain Name

NameSilo
Watch
Just spotted this from1and1.com and wanted to post it separately so all could see:

"Test drive the new 1&1 BusinessPro Package — 6 months FREE

For a limited time only, you can sign up for a FREE trial of 1&1's most popular hosting plan. Test drive for 6 months, with no-obligation, the 1&1 BusinessPro package. Get the hosting solution you need and establish your online presence with the combination of features, professional tools and value ideal for small businesses. This package includes 1 free domain and no strings attached. "

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dgridley said:
Just spotted this from1and1.com and wanted to post it separately so all could see:

"Test drive the new 1&1 BusinessPro Package — 6 months FREE

For a limited time only, you can sign up for a FREE trial of 1&1's most popular hosting plan. Test drive for 6 months, with no-obligation, the 1&1 BusinessPro package. Get the hosting solution you need and establish your online presence with the combination of features, professional tools and value ideal for small businesses. This package includes 1 free domain and no strings attached. "

see the other thread you've started....
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=63413 :laugh:

•••
6 months free AND a free domain name to boot? Sounds like a good deal to me...

BTW- before anyone asks, I'm sure a CC on file is required.

•••
dgridley said:
6 months free AND a free domain name to boot? Sounds like a good deal to me...

BTW- before anyone asks, I'm sure a CC on file is required.

I'm pretty sure they are asking for credit card because there wouldn't be much business then if they can't charge you after the six months.

•••
.. and they use it to establish that you do, in fact, have a valid bank account.

Raf said:
I'm pretty sure they are asking for credit card because there wouldn't be much business then if they can't charge you after the six months.

•••
dgridley said:
.. and they use it to establish that you do, in fact, have a valid bank account.

Yep, this is how business works. :hehe:

•••
I had a hosting account with them for awhile and I cancelled it, and when I did they took back the domain name that they had given free with the account. It says in the cancellation form as well that any domain that is associated with the account is cancelled as well. Also if you get any free software (where they send you the CD) in their plan, they want you to stop using it if you cancel as well.

Something I would ask if you are just joining to get the free domain name...

•••
As always, it makes sense to read the fine print, etc.

sunken said:
I had a hosting account with them for awhile and I cancelled it, and when I did they took back the domain name that they had given free with the account. It says in the cancellation form as well that any domain that is associated with the account is cancelled as well. Also if you get any free software (where they send you the CD) in their plan, they want you to stop using it if you cancel as well.

Something I would ask if you are just joining to get the free domain name...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back