Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

187 Design

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lilgee

VIP Member
Impact
19
Im looking for alot of people. Please Look Below.

Designers:
I need graphic and web designers. ( Templates, logos, banners, etc..)

Programmers:
I need people who can work on scripts and make scripts. (Php, CGI, Python, Etc..)

Forum:
I need Moderators also.

Please visit for more info.

187 Design
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
if you need web/graphic designer, 200+ rates.
 
0
•••
What i need the most:

Programmers
Moderators

Note: I maybe be looking for a new Co-Founder for the team if the one i have does not show up soon.
 
0
•••
I can do programming and web design. PHP/MySQL, Javascript, C++
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back