IT.COM

various 17 end user domain name sales up to $25,000 for CodeFactory.com...

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
CodeFactory.com, IdealSleep.com and TrueStory.com all sell for $20,000 or more.

Here are 17 end user domain name purchases from the past week that I identified:

CodeFactory.com $25,000 – still in escrow, but definitely an end user at this price.

IdealSleep.com $24,888 – Mike Mann sold this domain. It has whois privacy, but is definitely an end user at this price.

TrueStory.com $20,000 – the buyer is DuGlemmerDetAldrig.dk ApS, which offers experience gifts such as cooking lessons from famous chefs and skydiving.

Reparo.com $10,000 – Protea Group sells car parts. Reparo is Portuguese for repair.

Wedsites.com $9,500 – I’m not sure who the buyer is due to whois privacy, but they have a splash page set up.

StratfordSchool.com $7,900 – Stratford School, Inc. is a network of private schools in California. It already uses the plural of this domain, StratfordSchools.com.

RiversideBank.com $7,000 – Riverside Bank in Little Rock, Arkansas.

FitKraft.com $5,500 – 4kraft has a number of brands, including a site at fitkraft.pl that sells exercise equipment.

Tipsters.co.uk £5,000 – Kaizen Internet Enterprises Limited, a web design firm. I’m not sure whether to count this as end user or not, but at this price, I assume they have plans for it.

Aedis.com $4,500 – Aedis Group provides services to UK builders and uses the domain name AedisGroup.co.uk.

TheWebmasters.com $3,499 – Webimax is an online advertising company.

Complete list of end user sales here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back