Dynadot

various 16 end user domain name sales up to $45,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
What is Feedjit up to with the domain name Defiant.com? We’ll have to way to find out why it invested $45,000 in this domain name, but the company has a holding page that says “Get Ready.”
Rapiddo.com £10,000 – Movile is a mobile content publisher in Madrid. I imagine this will be the name of one of its new apps.
TNAA.com $5,000 – Travel Nurse across America helps nurses find jobs in exciting locations. It is forwarding this domain to Nurse.tv.
Speev.com $2,500 – The buyer has whois privacy but has already pointed the domain to Amazon AWS and has a logo up. Something is coming soon to this domain name.
Angulus.cn $2,000 – Angulus is a Danish clothing company that uses the domain name Angulus.dk....
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold Speev, used sedo for the escrow, I guess it makes it public by default. Now I'm feeling I undersold it, nevertheless was ok with the sale price

Last edited:
•••
•••
I sold Speev, used sedo for the escrow, I guess it makes it public by default. Now I'm feeling I undersold it, nevertheless was ok with the sale price
Congrats @pokainc
Don't worry man, atleast you made a sale :)
Cheers for more to come!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back