IT.COM

16,237 domains expired with stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There are 16,237 expired domains with metrics from todays drop.
Actually there's a couple less because I registered them :p

expiringstats.com - free signup. Will be interesting to see what people take as I'm sure many of them will get regged.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are 16,237 expired domains with metrics from todays drop.
Actually there's a couple less because I registered them :p

expiringstats.com - free signup. Will be interesting to see what people take as I'm sure many of them will get regged.
Your site?
Reason that I asked...made a new account..received validation email..tried to sign in.."That username/password combination is invalid"..retried using user name then email address..same results.

•••
Problem resolved...thanks!
Nice tool...bookmarked!

•••
19,606 today. Some quite nice at first glance.

•••
about 17000ish today (still finishing update). Interestingly out of the 3 I registered yesterday all with roughly the same stats 2 of them have traffic today and 1 has nothing. Guess you still have to do lots of research.

•••
Adding godaddy expired auctions now - easy to see what is worth bidding on and a few gems to be picked up no doubt.

•••
Interesting domain at godaddy expiring auction. Jeweled.com currently $720. (I always thought it was jewelled with double L). Anyway 33,028 expiring and only 267 with bids. Will see how many get picked up tomorrow. A lot with stats.

•••
Nice tool. Would you check filters - I have the impression that .com. and .net checkboxes are switched - when I check .net, it shows .com domains, and vice versa... or it's only me? :bored:

•••
Well it filters *out* whatever you select. It's a bit confusing but they all act the same. So .net filters all .net out leaving you .com domains. In godaddy expiring you can filter out most extensions and bids as well. Most things you filter out 0 results but numbers,hyphens,extensions etc get removed from the results.

Last edited:
•••
Ah, I see, thanks. I thought it worked the opposite way - displays the ones that I check...

•••
Yes I could change it to only show what you have selected. It just means that most things will be checked automatically when you start up. Really then it's not a filter but a kind of 'reverse' filter :p

•••
Added godaddy closeouts now.

•••
Building up now. What other stats should be on there?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back