Dynadot

150 links from 50 blog posts - inc 25+ PR blogs, fast results, only $10!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
150 Links from 50 blogs, including 25 blogs with PR 1 or 2.

• Links cached within less than a week - include deep links to your site
  • Great for indexing new sites or new sections of existing sites
  • Very quick results - SERP improvement within as little as a couple of days
  • 100% Google safe - G loves these sites, all indexed and half the network has PR

Your article (written by you) containing 3 links, will be posted to the network of general blogs (1 post on all blogs), and published over about 6 hours. Over the next week or so the links will be cached by the search engines, and you will begin to see a gradual improvement in your rankings, continuing for up to a couple of months.

Recent customer review
hearingagain said:
DomainDomain gave me a list of 3 blogs where the links were posted and I was able to yahoo site explorer to find about 10 more that have already been indexed. Using Site Explorer again, I was able to tell that his blogs have good backlinks and will be moving up in pr. The blogs that I've found so far have all been pr1 and pr2. The blogs are very clean wordpress blogs. No google adwords, just the articles that were posted.

My article had 3 keywords linked to my website. I checked the serp before DD posted and I have checked again. In all cases, the serp went up. I am just beginning to optimize these words and was extremely impressed to see movement in such a short amount of time. One keyword went from 26 to 22. One went from 80 to 70. It wasn't a huge move, but it was an immediate move and I expect them to keep rising.

I just checked one of the blogs and it has 207 backlinks showing in yahoo from several different websites. I haven't found any blogs that are linked with each other they are all linked to outside websites.

All in all DomainDomain is offering an excellent service. I think that very soon DD will have a huge basket of pr2-pr4 blogs. He's put together an excellent network.

To Order:
Go to the site
pay, fill in form.​

Quick and simple, and your links will be published within a few hours of payment. For bulk orders, or if you need more info drop me a PM :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back