Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 150.info, html.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
49
Your thoughts on 150.info and html.info ?

Thanks,
Scott
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
html.info i'd say $4000-$7000 possibly more fits the extension perfectly i must say.

150.info $200-300

Nice names.
 
0
•••
I'd say $4,300 ;) to high $x,xxx
 
0
•••
was you awaiting the drop on 150.info? You dont actually own these do you?
 
0
•••
Domains4u said:
was you awaiting the drop on 150.info? You dont actually own these do you?

He does own them. :|
 
0
•••
very nice domains, especially html.info
 
0
•••
Ya, I just saw html.info sell here for $4,500 like last month.
 
0
•••
I would say you must look more than 3000$ for html.info and about 150$ for 150.info!
 
0
•••
some really nice names there!

html.info ~ mid to high x,xxx

150.info ~ mid xxx
 
0
•••
nice names, i'd say mid $x,xxx for html.info
 
0
•••
Domains4u said:
was you awaiting the drop on 150.info? You dont actually own these do you?

Yes, I own both these domains. A quick Whois would have told you that.

Thanks for all the appraisals so far.
Scott.
 
0
•••
HTML.info mid x,xxx -- clear market potential, works well with extension
150.info low/mid xxx -- nice branding potential, solid NNN

cheers, rf
 
0
•••
HTML.info - Great Potential, $8,888.88 IMHO :P

150.info - Keep it and one day it will be worth $1,500 :)
 
0
•••
I think you paid it's value already. In time it could be worth more. html.info imho is worth the $4500 you paid.
 
0
•••
labrocca said:
I think you paid it's value already. In time it could be worth more. html.info imho is worth the $4500 you paid.

agreed, holds it for 3 years then cash in your chips for a nice profit.
 
0
•••
150.info 350$ .
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back