Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 150.info 150.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
49
150.info
150.us


(one-five-zero - no letters, 0 not o)

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Scott B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
low to mid $XXX for the .info, mid $xx for the .us. Combined I would want $600 if they were mine to sell.
 
1
•••
$600 for the pair sounds about right, nice to have the combination of the two extentions aswell. To the right person you could probably get just shy of $800 for the pair.

Thank you

Sin

P.S.
.info sucks!! ;)
 
1
•••
Thanks Chris and Lee.
 
0
•••
Nice names -- I would say mid xxx for the .info (premium number, good fit), and low xxx for the .us (rare combo for ext) -- combined, I would say high xxx to low x,xxx as a hold -- these will only grow in value
 
1
•••
Thanks rocketfly. :)
 
0
•••
nice names scott..
150.us ====> mid $XXX ~ high $XXX
150.info ====> low $XXX ~ mid $XXX
 
1
•••
Long term play, :imho:

Even still, $1,100 - $1,600 reseller value at the moment.

Great combo, and easy to remember in some of the blossoming extensions.

-Allan :gl:
 
1
•••
Thanks Farshid, Allan. Appreciated. :)
 
0
•••
I'd develop with regards to the popular F-150 truck.. in any case, low xxxx potential for the pair IMO. nice score.
 
0
•••
Nice matching pair of domains. Common and easy to remember 3-character combination, and as Dave said could be developed in regards to the F-150 truck. As a pair, I would expect Mid-high $xxx.

Nice domains, good luck! :)
 
1
•••
not meaning to be argumentative or negative, but genuinely want to know what is the appeal of these names? I mean I could choose any other number right?

-Trevor
 
0
•••
3 digits as opposed to 4 or more digits = scarce commodity. Repeating digits or digits with other significance have more value than random numbers.

aspevia said:
not meaning to be argumentative or negative, but genuinely want to know what is the appeal of these names? I mean I could choose any other number right?

-Trevor
 
0
•••
OK. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Thanks David & Steve. :tu:
 
0
•••
I wouldn't sell for less than $750 at the time being. Nice combo--the NNN.us are extremely difficult to come by (let alone having a matching .info).
 
0
•••
Low - $XXXX for the pair
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back