IT.COM

SEO 15 things people think help them rank with Google but do not

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Ryan Jones published an article that delved into things people think matter in relation to ranking in Google but really don’t. Some of these things I see mentioned on Namepros and social media. Jones goes onto list 15 things. I have heard a few people swear by the fact that bounce rate and time on […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google keeps its algorithm secret. The only way to discover part of an algorithm is with trial and error.

For every "SEO Expert" that says something don't matter, others will tell you it does.

Google needs to show results it feels their customer will find relevant. Search results are not secret, anyone can go and look what sites rank for what keywords and analyze everything about that site.

He really needs to learn about what data google has access too such as Web History of gmail users that gives them a lot of insight even if websites do not use GA.

•••
good article

i use a specific format that i designed myself

it works with a website

or

youtube

which gains natural organic seo ranking

easy, simple and in website format is cheap

and in youtube format is free and takes me approx 5 minutes to do

but as regard to time on website etc and why people use amazon etc

as a domain name investor etc i dont need to be on a website more than 3 minutes

eg i have an idea for a domain nane

click on domain name registrar

type desired website address of my idea

click add to cart

pay

then check domain is in account

log out

log off

takes 3 minutes

easy

then estibot

type domain bought in to estibot press search see value

log off

about 2 mins on website

easy

people use amazon for a variety of reasons

one of them being

people dont accept cookies on every website etc so click the back dpace and click on amazon click amazon cookies never need click another website s cookies ever again

easy

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back