NameSilo

$15 Logo Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalster44

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I'm looking for a logo for my web directory at gambling-online.ca

Title of website is Online Gambling Directory, which is what I want in the logo.

Logo size must be 200x100
Unique in Design
Professional looking (no slot machine, cards etc..)
Match the color scheme of the website

Contest will end in 3 days or when entries stop, winner will be paid $15 via PayPal.

Lets see what you can come up with.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Contest is over!

I thank you all for your entries, you guys/gals made it a very tough decision.

The winner is the image below. I'll PM details to the winner.

Thanks again everybody, I'll be having some other, bigger contests in the near future!





AKAKADER said:
ogd2og1.jpg
 
0
•••
congrats to the winner, sorry dalster i just see your pm now!
 
0
•••
Thanks PM sent
 
0
•••
Check your PayPal!

dalster44
 
0
•••
Files Sent (Check your email), Payment Recived.

Thanks Again,
AKAKADER
 
0
•••
Congrats AK..
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back