$10 Logo Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren884

Account Closed
Impact
1
I need a 175px by 125px logo for The Gambling Linker which matches this design: http://www.gamblinglinker.com/layout.html. The logo will need to say The Gambling Linker with shiny gold text and match the background color so it will blend in. I would also like something to do with gambling in the logo. It will be going in the corner hence the size specifications. The deadline will be May 8th. If I do not like any of the entries I am not obliged to pick one. Winner will be paid via PayPal. Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
fair enough...thanks!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thank You Darren884. File has been sent...
 
0
•••
Ill send another entry later.
 
0
•••
Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Got the logo, thanks umxca :).
 
0
•••
Darren884 said:
Got the logo, thanks umxca :).

Your welcome..... Payment received..thank you
Sorry first file was a working file which I sent in error.. thx again
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back