NameSilo

1337Spot.com - What to do?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cmpolis

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey everyone,
I just reg'd 1337Spot.com (1337=Leet=gaming/nerd term). It is a good domain, IMO, because it rhymes with sweet spot. I have a vB liscence and I am thinking about making a gaming/computer forum, but I was wondering what else i could do with it and what you think about the domain. Any input would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That is a pretty specific domain - it is very hard for me to imagine other meanings.
A forum might be OK -- remember that you can have other related uses on the same domain as well as a forum.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the info. I am probably going to do a forum. The topic is probably going to be gaming and computers. However, to me this is unspecific and there are already alot of good forums on those topics. Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks for the help!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back