What to do?!?! - PR6 Domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Grimm

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello All -

I just got my hands on a PR6 domain (over 100 backlinks) and I dont know what to do with it. Its a banking term. I know high PR sites get spidered more often by google so parking it wont really do me any good.

What suggestions do you have?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
build a banking site for a banking keyword, preferably the keyword found most often within the 100 links.
 
0
•••
Check archive.org if there is any indication of old site at that address. IF there is, try to build up similar site. I said similar but try not to copy the site. Hope that helps,

GH
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back