Status
Not open for further replies.

BHARATHREDDY

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! I'd say $300-500. That's a nice single-word domain, but I don't think .sx is a nice TLD for such a domain.

•••
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Just a few hours after registration, I received an offer for $400. Before appraising the domains, it's essential to examine previous sales for the same keyword in country code extensions.

•••
LOL, where exactly did you get the $400 offer?

The name does not resolve (no landing page), it's not listed at Afternic, Dan, Sedo.

Or are you trying to convince us that you have a valuable domain, maybe someone will buy it here?

•••
LOL, where exactly did you get the $400 offer?

The name does not resolve (no landing page), it's not listed at Afternic, Dan, Sedo.

Or are you trying to convince us that you have a valuable domain, maybe someone will buy it here?

There is something called WHOIS, which allows you to find information about a domain's owner. When you reach out to the domain owner via the WHOIS contact, the registry forwards your message to the current domain owner. However, I am not here to convey this information to anyone. This is not the first time I have received an offer from someone on the same day I acquired a domain. More importantly, I am curious to hear other thoughts and ideas here; I'm not really interested in selling the domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back