• Creation Date: 19-apr-1999
  • Expiration Date: 19-apr-2012
  • Registrar: Godaddy
  • Starting bid: $1
  • Min. bid increment: $2
  • Auction ends: 48 hours after last bid
  • Payment: by PayPal, 24 hours after auction end
  • Registrar: Godaddy
  • Transfer: Godaddy Push, Transfer: (There is no Godaddy 90 days Registrar lock on it, so i can transfer out, but prefer fast and easy Push to your Godaddy account
  • .net taken
  • never tried to sell the domain to endusers

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Vertigo Media , i am afraid i can't accept bids from you.
I found out that there are unsolved issues with you

http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-bargain-bin/749565-domain-clear-out-all-must-go.html#post4283536

Plus you have 1 negativ feedback from 5 total feedbacks.

Highest bid was STUB so far with 38$ and he won the auction.

Auction Closed
(I will contact a Mod to confirm this, unless Mods don't accept this, then sale will continue)

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Confirmed with Mods.
Besides, the last bid was placed too late and the auction ended 5:12 PM, 48 hours after las bid, as per auction rules.

Thanks everyone for bidding

•••
What are you talking about? I don't have any unresolved issues on here and I just completed 6 sales and bought 60 domains from auctions and sales. So why wouldn't you be able to accept my bids? That makes no sense, I'm not restricted. So sell go ahead and sell it to the previous bidder as you stated. Thank you....

•••
Vertigo Media, your offer was too late anyway (48 hours after last bid).
So no need to discuss anymore. Stub is winner as per auction rules. Even if i would trust you, i can't sell to you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back