IT.COM

13 Domains Sell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Khuram Shahzad

Established Member
Impact
I have 13 domain purchased in last month and place in godaddy auction, afternic & flippa but no response... I also place my domains in Namepros but no response also.. Kindly help me how can i sell my domains fast.. I need money urgent.. please help me to guide.

My domains are:

1. theonlineshoppingworld.com
Online shopping/store/mart related domain

2. todaycryptomarket.com
Bitcoin & Crypto Currency related domain

3. todaybitcoins.com
Bitcoin related domain

4. todayemails.com
TLD General Domain

5. tophorizon.xyz

6. amazonclouds.xyz

7. gomails.xyz

8. 66oo.xyz

9. 5oo5.info

10. 222oo.online

11. 222oo.life

12. useme.life

13. useus.life

Medical Health Related Domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
6. Is a strong TM, I would drop that.

#2 & #3 could be developed (lots of work) but other than that I don't see the value in most of this lot.

Check the forum more before buying names again... you'll hopefully see something useful for future purchases.

•••
Well, one month is too soon if you are targeting end users. See for at least a year before renewal.

But if you think of selling to domainers, check the forum as @creataweb said as the domains need to have objective value.

If you want domains which you can sell anytime like your current situation, you should buy good liquid domains like 4L dot com

•••
Avoid 3 and 4 word domains
Avoid buying xyz, .life, info and other weak extensions

Focus on .com names when starting out

I would drop these names, read this forum for a few months before buying any names, you have understand what makes a name valuable first.

Good luck

•••
Also if you are urgently looking for "quick" money this might not be the most appropriate investment vehicle for yourself...

As the saying goes....There is no such thing as a free lunch

•••
Concentrate on domains that will always have some sort of value. Dictionary words, usually less than 12 chars, nothing with a hyphen unless it makes sense to have (rare cases), avoid TMs (usual beginner mistake), something that you really think could be bought and made into some sort of end product or business.

.com is king unless the name makes sense to have with the extension. I sold TheData.io a long time back for $500 (probably too cheap) as one of the first domains I hand regged. So it is not always that .com is the only extension you should buy but the extension should go with the name if not .com. TheData.io sold because .io domains are usually used for tech businesses and the name made sense with the extension. I sold it cheap as I didn't want to renew as .io domains are more expensive than .com to register and renew.

Last edited:
•••
Kindly help me how can i sell my domains fast.

Everyone on this forum would love to know this, do this.

I need money urgent.. please help me to guide.

Domaining is not a get rich quick scheme.

You or anyone willing to invest time in reading and learning can develop the skills required for this work.

There is a steep learning curve.

Knowing and understanding what sells is the skill set that is more important than having a million dollars in account.

There is no short cut to success.

This is in addition to whatever comments other experienced nameproers have given you.

Hope it helps. Best of luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back