IT.COM

.com $13 BUY to $500 SELL (Details included)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TSB

Upgraded Member
Impact
P r i y a / P a r k e r. COM

I got it in the Dynadot marketplace a year back and today i got Offer on this name.

Completed successfully.

Wishing you all success in 2018

-Thank You.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats for the Sale, 2018 sure going to be great year for us all.

•••
Congratulations. Do you mind sharing the name and more info?
Did you sell via dynadot?
What was the initial offer?

•••
•••
Congratulations. Do you mind sharing the name and more info?
Did you sell via dynadot?
What was the initial offer?

Thank You.

Name already mentioned in the post. It has an EFTY landing page and $500 is the First Offer.

Initially, I tried to contact the person but unable to reach. So I kept the Minimum offer as $500. Actually, i thought to increase the minimum offer to $xxxx but I haven't look after and updated it in past 3-4 months.

But anyway was happy with the sale and the buyer also happy.

•••
•••
Congrats and a Happy New Year!(y)

•••
Happy New Year! Nice way to start the new year. Hopefully lots of sales this year!

Our industry survived and thrived another year! Go domains!

•••
Congrats and a Happy New Year! :greedy:

•••
Can you explain more about the name? I mean why you picked , etc.,,

•••
Can you explain more about the name? I mean why you picked , etc.,

One of my Full Name domain (Robin/Smith.com) sold for $3k, I got little interest in full name domains. And with these names, it's quite easy to contact the person directly.

Last edited:
•••
One of my Full Name domain (Robin/Smith.com) sold for $3k, I got little interest in full name domains. And with these names, it's quite easy to contact the person directly.

Do you know restrictions on person names if any like trademark issues on company names?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back