IT.COM

122M domains searchable and ranked

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Christian Lund

Impact
We are finally ready to share the efforts that have gone into compiling 2 years worth of domain ranking data and making it available online. The result is a whopping 5.5 billion data points, which have been mapped onto our extensive domain name databases, currently delivering 122 million searchable domain names.

This is not a finished product - far from it - but it would be great to get some feedback in order to add new features. Let me know here or via Twitter (@webxtrakt) if you stumble across an error or if something doesn't sit right. All ideas are very welcome.

Try starting with the DK zone. 1,317,025 registered domains - our database is 100% complete. Check the website footer for inspiration and other available ccTLDs.

dk.webxtrakt.com

-
Christian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We are finally ready to share the efforts that have gone into compiling 2 years worth of domain ranking data and making it available online. The result is a whopping 5.5 billion data points, which have been mapped onto our extensive domain name databases, currently delivering 122 million searchable domain names.

This is not a finished product - far from it - but it would be great to get some feedback in order to add new features. Let me know here or via Twitter (@webxtrakt) if you stumble across an error or if something doesn't sit right. All ideas are very welcome.

Try starting with the DK zone. 1,317,025 registered domains - our database is 100% complete. Check the website footer for inspiration and other available ccTLDs.

dk.webxtrakt.com

-
Christian

How can I learn more about @webxtrakt

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back