Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 12 .info's

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineASpades

Established Member
Impact
1
Please appraise these.

tornadotracker.info
stormtracker.info
ultravioletrays.info
twothirds.info
twenty-fife.info
wetfloor.info
cautionwetfloor.info
stopngo.info
howfar.info
antilost.info
twenty-five.info
sixty-five.info

New:
colorspectrum.info
redshift.info
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ultravioletrays.info = $1000 if you develop a site for it first
 
0
•••
free to mid $xx, unless you develop, and I can see development on some of them :)
 
0
•••
I dont really plan on developing any of them. I was just wondering if any domains had any value undeveoped :)

free to mid $xx, unless you develop, and I can see development on some of them
Which ones were you talking about?

BTW, I also have uvrays.info
 
0
•••
stormtracker.info
ultravioletrays.info
antilost.info
tornadotracker.info

:)
 
0
•••
$0 for the others, but low $xx wholesale for these:

tornadotracker.info
stormtracker.info
ultravioletrays.info
 
0
•••
Thanks for the apprraisal :)
 
0
•••
i agree with anthony, low $xx for
tornadotracker.info
stormtracker.info
ultravioletrays.info

good luck :)
 
0
•••
What about uvrays.info? Is that worth low $xx too?
 
0
•••
yea about the same as ultravioletrays
 
0
•••
I am adding colorspectrum.info and redshift.info to that list :)
 
0
•••
50 USDs for tornadotracker.info stormtracker.info and uvrays.info. Actually 50 USDs for uvrays.info alone. Nice choices.
 
0
•••
You really think that Qwert? If you like them that much feel free to make an offer on them :-P

I am having a hard time at sellling my domains, I am not too good at that yet ;) Seems like I have been buying good ones so far though.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back