IT.COM

discuss 12.3 million dollar offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Deleted

Slabaugh.com 800-266-2728Top Member
Impact
I got a large offer for a domain name about a week ago through Dan but I think it’s almost impossible that it’s real. The name is criptobroker. When you get an offer like that it is amazing but at the same time it has you questioning its legitimacy. I’ll probably be canceling it in a few days if it doesn’t get funded.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well.. no one's gonna offer that much for such a domain name.. sorry to kill your dream :D

Last edited:
•••
Well.. no one's gonna offer that much for such a domain name.. sorry to kill your dream :D
Actually I agree, but I actually thought it was 12,000 at first when I accepted it then I looked again and was like what?!

•••
Actually I agree, but I actually thought it was 12,000 at first when I accepted it then I looked again and was like what?!
Haha, yeah. I understand. Anyways, let us know if that guy sends you the $12M (if he sends them, then I'll give you my BTC address so that you can send me $1M) :laugh:

•••
•••
At least it makes you smile for 4 seconds

•••
•••
•••
I hope all is going well @Mr. Deleted

I got an offer on Sedo for $500,000 for a domain worth about $7,000 lol ... I get some of those outrageous offers on Dan.com as well.. granted it is highly unlikely that name will be funded, I give it time anyway LOL.

•••
I hope all is going well @Mr. Deleted

I got an offer on Sedo for $500,000 for a domain worth about $7,000 lol ... I get some of those outrageous offers on Dan.com as well.. granted it is highly unlikely that name will be funded, I give it time anyway LOL.
I had a few huge ones on Above.com in the past.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back