Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joakim

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Chances of selling these kind of names in .app is a bit difficult since the number of leads that you have for this are very less/minimum.
Thrifty is a car rental app and hence, I'd suppose that's the buyer you are targeting with this one. Hence, if they buy it, well and good. Don't put a price on this. Ask them to make an offer and negotiate according to their offer(if they make one).
Whatever is their last or final offer, take it.

•••
Yes, I am aware of their presence. However, they were not the reason I acquired it. Thrifty is a well known term, and it has imo a very catchy meaning that fits the app extension perfectly. Other businesses are using this term as well, so I will be holding on to it without doing much outbound to begin with.

Now, the Thrifty car rental service is known for registering domains in each country they operate in. They might be interested, but lets see how popular the extension becomes.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back