1000NP$ Logo Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
43
Hi,

I'm looking for a logo for my website, ewebproz.com (if that doesn't work, try ewebproz.christian-hosting.biz). I'm looking for just a logo, and not the words 'EWEBPROZ.COM'. For example, only this:
windows.gif

Not this:
windows_xp_logo.jpg


I want the logo to be a little webmaster related, but it's ok if it's not. For the colors, just use the colors that is used in the website, and it should be ok. Try to use orange and blue, but if you don't, it's ok.

Prize: 1000NP$
Starting date: RIGHT NOW!
Ending Date: 5 days from now

Thank You,
Donny

Edit: Screenshot:
ewebproz.gif
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
looks great. Can you make a preview with the template?

SouthernEssence, how come the circle is so rough? Can you make it vectorized? Can you give it more color, and make the orange actually be the same orange as the one used on the site? Maybe a little yellow (also used on the site) would be nice.
 
0
•••


DEMO

 
0
•••
Hi kinkarso,

kinkarso said:
looks great. Can you make a preview with the template?
Sure!
Here it goes...

originall2_ewebproz_rev1_si.png


Feedback is appreciated.
 
0
•••
I could make the circle better and change the colors, but it would be in PSD. I'm out.
 
0
•••
I want it in PSD, or are you saying that you can't make it using Photoshop?
 
0
•••
vivsin, your design is great. Can you make it 3D like, somewhat like SouthernEssence's? Don't have to though.

Ok, for everyone, I'm really looking for a button kind of design with webmaster tools on it. Something like quetizo's designs' button style:
http://pvdesign.com.sapo.pt/portfolio/aimforum2.png
http://pvdesign.com.sapo.pt/portfolio/goodgame.png

I'm looking for a 3D button of some kind. I love SouthernEssence's design, except the circle part (bad graphics :)).

Thank You,
Donny

PS, 2 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!
 
0
•••
All you desired

 
0
•••
hey there.... below are both my entries... do tell me wat u think about it

thx
 
0
•••
Hi kinkarso,

kinkarso said:
Ok, for everyone, I'm really looking for a button kind of design with webmaster tools on it. Something like quetizo's designs' button style:
http://pvdesign.com.sapo.pt/portfolio/aimforum2.png
http://pvdesign.com.sapo.pt/portfolio/goodgame.png
I've show to you my design in your webpage (post #23). Do you like it?
The 2 examples above were my creation and the owners are now aimforum and goodgame. They have full rights on these logos.
Please, be carefull when you ask "something like"...
Besides, those logos have the names of the sites. I guess I don't want that, right. You just need a logo to put right next to the word ewebprox.com.

kinkarso said:
I'm looking for a 3D button of some kind. I love SouthernEssence's design, except the circle part (bad graphics :)).
Thank You,
Donny
PS, 2 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!
I repeat, do you like my entry or prefer to do some modifications. If just case, please leave some feedback.
 
0
•••
kinkarso said:
I want it in PSD, or are you saying that you can't make it using Photoshop?

Sorry...been away from this thread for awhile.

I made the graphic in PSP, which allows saving files in Photoshop format (layers intact), but not in vector. The circle was rough because it was my first quick workup to submit to see if I was on the right track.

After I left this thread, I did clean up the circle and put it up for sale at one of the other 3 contest forums I belong to and it sold for $50 USD to a web development forum, so I can not submit the final .psd to you as a choice, sorry.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
guetizo, sorry about that. I don't really need any changes to be made right now. Your only competition is probably vivsin.

zanzan, please read the first post of this thread for the requirements CAREFULLY.

vivsin, looks perfect. No changes needed.

SouthernEssence, congrats to your sale. No problem at all.

Thank You,
Donny
 
0
•••
1 more day left!
 
0
•••
kinkarso said:
zanzan, please read the first post of this thread for the requirements CAREFULLY.

Thank You,
Donny

u mean i need to change the colors?
 
0
•••
no, please read it thoroughly. About the windows xp part :)
 
0
•••
ok i understand now...

ok here is my entry again... its a new logo...
 
0
•••
Only around 12 hours to go! Please get your entries in right away!

zanzan, ...ok... I don't think I have to say anything. Just take a look at vivsin's and guetizo's designs. I think you can tell the difference.

vivsin, absolutly amazing. I just need one thing done. Can you make the mouse smaller? I'm not sure how it will look, so please save the origanal one as well.

Thank You,
Donny
 
0
•••


 
0
•••
Everyones doing a great job!
 
0
•••
vivsin, looks perfect. The cord on the top of the mouse is better :). Anyways, can you just brush off the tip of the mouse cord hanging out of the circle? I just want it to be a 'circle' without anything hanging out. Other than that, WOW WOW WOW.

8 HOURS LEFT!
 
0
•••


need to sleep now , will add effects later .
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back