Domain Empire

100 users Google Apps accounts wanna sale - Free edition (legacy)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

I have some 100 users accounts wanna sale, its Google Apps Free edition (legacy) = Standard edition created before 2012 and is a normal Google Apps account - NOT a partnered account with Godaddy or any other domain registrar in partnership with Google, that's mean you can swap the primary domain.

I am not a reseller and professional Gapp seller, just have some unused Gapp account want to market it to the people who need it.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and how can we exchange these 100 free users accounts (or maybe just some of them)? is it possible to change the owner, move them to my gmail account, ...?

Last edited:
•••
I'm so sorry but it seems not possible to change the primary domains for G Suite Standard edition—also known as the Free or legacy edition
look at "Before you change your primary domain" on GSuite Administration help

•••
I'm so sorry but it seems not possible to change the primary domains for G Suite Standard edition—also known as the Free or legacy edition
look at "Before you change your primary domain" on GSuite Administration help

There are some methods to change the primary domain/add secondary domains for legacy accounts :)

•••
Hey there,

I have some 100 users accounts wanna sale, its Google Apps Free edition (legacy) = Standard edition created before 2012 and is a normal Google Apps account - NOT a partnered account with Godaddy or any other domain registrar in partnership with Google, that's mean you can swap the primary domain.

I am not a reseller and professional Gapp seller, just have some unused Gapp account want to market it to the people who need it.

Thanks
Are Legacy Account Still Available?

•••
Hey there,

Thanks

Hi,

Is it still available ? How much i have to pay ?

Let me know asap.

Thanks.

•••
Hi,

Is it still available ? How much i have to pay ?

Let me know asap.

Thanks.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back