Domain Empire

100+ uniques an hour?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is that any good? I recently (late last night) set up a free stats tracker on one of my more popular image rating sites.

And wanted some feedback on the traffic- if it was good or not- or if it had potential...

Let me know what you think-
snap shot attached.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had an adult site that was getting 2200 uniques a day or so, but got rid of it awhile back. My regular site gets about 300-400 uniques a day, highest was 638...

•••
hi, can you tell us the breakdown of your traffic?

how much is search engine, and how much from other websites?

and did you use any strategy like doorway pages?

thanks!

•••
•••
nvm :D sorry lol
Wouldnt let me dlete this post :'(

•••
I had 100 uniques per hour during rush hours in Friday :) I need more powerfull server, lol :)

•••
eli03 said:
any chance of exchanging links with your high traffic website ? that would be good :$: :hehe:

PM me your site details...

•••
I'll be lucky if I get 5-10 visitors a day :)

•••
I get like 50-100 uniques a day... not an hour. I'm so jealous :(

•••
I currently get around 600 uniques each day, it varies had 1.2k before thats about the highest in one day.

I was thinking of starting an adult site a while back just for the traffic it would get :) only thing that I didn't understand was where would you advertise it? Im a member of many forums and im pretty sure I would get in trouble if I advertised an adult site, so just wondering how did you get it advertised etc?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back