Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

100 posts

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Phil

VIP Member
Impact
203
OK. So this is a contest I'm borrowing from another NP'er
and I'm modifying it. The person who makes post #100 of
this thread will get 500 NP:$:. The catch is you can only
post twice. So once to contribute to building up the thread,
and the second one would have to be post # 100. You can
say whatever you like in the thread: talk about the weather,
politics, or how great you are. Anything at all. So I'll just
step aside and ......GO!

This could get really interesting.

Edit: To make sure it's clear, it needs to be your second post that is post # 100.
In the event that post # 100 is not a second post of any NamePros member,
the first one after # 100 - that is a second post - will be the winner.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:wave: thanks
 
0
•••
----
 
Last edited:
0
•••
missed :'(
 
0
•••
darn missed by 1, congratz to the winner!
 
0
•••
serialCoder said:
darn missed by 1, congratz to the winner!

Good try! Wow that was pure chance!....I just logged in to my CP and it was top of the list on #98.... I guess someone beat me to #99

vbigdeli :loveyou:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wow, that went FAST right at the end! Took 3 months to get the forst 90 and then less than an hour.

Congrats to the 100th poster!
 
0
•••
congratz ub
 
0
•••
I missed it :'(
 
0
•••
Great job uber! I'm sending over the 500 NP$ right now.
Just think. You only had to wait about 8 weeks from your
first post. :)
This has got to be the longest contest ever on NamePros
that had an end. Maybe I can send some more people over
to The Contest That Never Ends D-: 8^X .

Thanks to everyone who posted on here, it certainly has
been interesting. Next time I'll try to make a contest that
doesn't take quite so long.
 
0
•••
LOL "that had an end"

thanks Trips!!!
 
0
•••
lol it finally ended, congrats
 
0
•••
Ben42 said:
Took 3 months to get the forst 90 and then less than an hour.

Dang it!!!
I always sleep through the ending :zzz:

Congrats to the winner :tu:
 
0
•••
Congrats to the winner :D
 
0
•••
Dangit :( I waited patiently
 
0
•••
Congrats Mate
 
0
•••
congratulations uber
 
0
•••
within the same minute

vbigdeli said:
Congrats to the winner :D

Your posts were seconds apart D-:

Nice win Uber :tu:
 
0
•••
Damned, miss just one day. Almost forget this thread already. Congratz to Uber
 
0
•••
Oh..................

Anything for 120th poster
 
0
•••
My first post at #121....... :rolleyes:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back