Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

100 posts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Phil

VIP Member
Impact
203
OK. So this is a contest I'm borrowing from another NP'er
and I'm modifying it. The person who makes post #100 of
this thread will get 500 NP:$:. The catch is you can only
post twice. So once to contribute to building up the thread,
and the second one would have to be post # 100. You can
say whatever you like in the thread: talk about the weather,
politics, or how great you are. Anything at all. So I'll just
step aside and ......GO!

This could get really interesting.

Edit: To make sure it's clear, it needs to be your second post that is post # 100.
In the event that post # 100 is not a second post of any NamePros member,
the first one after # 100 - that is a second post - will be the winner.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
first post
 
0
•••
It's getting there - post number 1
 
0
•••
I will win - my first post
 
0
•••
Don't give up guys, we'll make it there! :) Let's make it HAPPEN!
 
0
•••
This will be my first post. :)
 
0
•••
This be my 1st post :)
 
0
•••
Cya at my 100 post. Anyway who paid for that ?
 
0
•••
I am eating some french fries crisp. :)
 
0
•••
first one
 
Last edited:
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
First Post (71 post )
 
0
•••
Here's my first post, 2nd will be post 100.
 
0
•••
Post number one. Have you sbuscribed to my YouTube channel yet?
 
0
•••
Sounds interesting, let's build!
 
0
•••
in
 
0
•••
ultra venting and ranting

The only reason I started registering a bunch of domains is because I was extremely dissapointed to find the one domain I wanted was taken in the 3 major extensions. That is quite normal, however when I did a Whios check, the .org was registered only 5 days earlier! :sick:

I figured the way I could get it without paying good money would be to find a domain of equal or greater value to trade. Unfortunately this has led to massive newbie errors. At this point I've spent about $300 on domains ($20 foolishly at Dynadot on whois guard alone...at least they have grace deletion.), and I can't spend anymore unless I find a truly valuable domain.

Of course with the money I have spent so far, I possibly could have purchased my desired domain if the owner was willing to sell. But I've not yet begun to fight. Soon I'll list some domain names on sedo which I think are decent, and hopefully I'll get a noticable portion of the money I've invested. I'm not holding my breath, but at the very least I've learned a huge lesson. 8-X

I have recently looked into my past regarding all this stuff. In the beginning of 2003 I recall typing in the domain name I (eventually) wanted simply to see if it was in use. It was not at the time, and I didn't really think much of it since I was nowhere near ready to create a website (and technically I am still not ready to this day.) The thought never crossed my mind to register a domain without being able to develop it soon after. Obviously back then my brain was severely defective (today it is less defective.)

Had I only known about domaining at the time, or earlier, I would be quite wealthy today. I did not know such a thing existed. It sickens me to think about the thousands of dollars I totally wasted as a teenager and beyond, while the world of domaining and the world in general passed me by.

Now, the worst case scenario is that I lose a chunk of money, but I still have the .info domain name of what I want. I was going to register the .us version, but there is no Whois guard available for .us extensions. I don't like the idea that someone can easily access my name and other info, however I am thinking about registering a couple .us names since they could be worth something.

I am sorry for whoever took the time to read this. I have nothing else to do at the moment and these trivial matters are still on my mind. Congrats to whoever gets the NP$ btw (I will try 8^X )
 
0
•••
First post!
 
0
•••
Lets c who can win..
 
0
•••
were almost there
 
0
•••
20+ more post
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back