Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

100 posts

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Phil

VIP Member
Impact
203
OK. So this is a contest I'm borrowing from another NP'er
and I'm modifying it. The person who makes post #100 of
this thread will get 500 NP:$:. The catch is you can only
post twice. So once to contribute to building up the thread,
and the second one would have to be post # 100. You can
say whatever you like in the thread: talk about the weather,
politics, or how great you are. Anything at all. So I'll just
step aside and ......GO!

This could get really interesting.

Edit: To make sure it's clear, it needs to be your second post that is post # 100.
In the event that post # 100 is not a second post of any NamePros member,
the first one after # 100 - that is a second post - will be the winner.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont think this will make it to post 100 for a while... but here's hoping....

By the way.. if you win, you could use your 500np$ to bid on my lot in the Live Auction.
 
0
•••
Cool its gettin closer to 100....cheers
 
0
•••
granting if i will win in this game you'll gonna sent me a $100 dollars cash?
 
0
•••
I will be back soon!
 
0
•••
post #1
 
0
•••
ATTENTION,

Due to the certain errors, this post will be consider as the 100th post.

:D
 
0
•••
interesting contest :)
 
0
•••
Let's speed this up, shall we :!:
 
0
•••
First post at 49.
 
0
•••
Bang!!!!


We are half way there!!!!
 
0
•••
hmmm i'm game if i can remember, post number ONE.
 
0
•••
here it goes, my first post xD
 
0
•••
ok My first post is here


I will try for the 100th post
 
0
•••
My first post HERE
 
0
•••
post 1-o.

i am good-o at spanish-o.
 
0
•••
hello.
 
0
•••
~(_8(|)
 
0
•••
waiting for more posts
 
0
•••
the pressure is making me crack, i give up, here is post number two :laugh:
 
0
•••
DomainSubway said:
the pressure is making me crack, i give up, here is post number two :laugh:

LOL. I can't say that I blame you. This is going way slower than I expected but
hey, with this, my third post, and yours that's 2 steps closer for someone else
to make some NP$. :tu:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back