IT.COM

REQ-LOGO 100.00 Christian Logo needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Christian client needs a logo for "Jesus LIVES dot com."

We are looking for a good logo that is simple and effective and something he can use on cards, tents, letterhead, and the website. Something really "Godly" and amazing that includes the .com at the end.

RULES:

When responding, please do not put the domain name in the thread, I don't want it to spider into Google.
Post all entries on this forum. If you want to protect it with a watermark please do so
We reserve the right NOT to choose a winner if there are little entries and or the design is not accepted by our client.

Contest to run 10 days and will will get $100.00 via paypal, coinbase, and or check if local in Denver area.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We reserve the right NOT to choose a winner if there are little entries and or the design is not accepted by our client.

I dont think somebody will participate in this content.
You have no idea about the logo you need, you dont show any concept.
Religion is a business, so suggest to your client share income. .

•••
I run contests on here since 2003. I want the designers to come up with their own ideas and not anything or imput from me.

Religion is not a business. Its a relationship with Jesus. Please leave my contest.

•••
Rule Reminder:
1. Why do I need to select a winner from NamePros?
a. Since the contest that you opened was on NamePros, you are required and bound to select a winner from your contest thread if it has 1 or more submissions.

Please change your above statement that you reserve the right NOT to choose a winner if there are little entries and or the design is not accepted by our client.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Thread Closed / Feel free to start a new contest that complies with the rules regarding awarding a winner. It would be easier to start a new contest than have to clean all this thread up for a restart.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back