Domain Empire

various 10 notable NameJet sales last month including PuffDaddy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Here are ten notable sales on Namejet last month :

Inmuebles.com $55,200 – Inmuebles is “estate” in Spanish.

Spitfire.com $42,800 – A ton of companies use Spitfire in their names and this was once an active website.

GoGirl.com $22,322 – You go girl!

ModernLiving.com $7,900 – Common term for modern furniture, homes and more. I think the buyer will do well with this domain.

MedicalCoverage.com $5,200 – A lot of people in the U.S. are wondering where their medical coverage will come from next year.

Adjusters.com $5,005 – People don’t look for insurance adjusters (they are assigned by the insurance company) but this is a great name for a trade association or for an insurance adjuster training program.

DealSpot.com $4,201 – A wonderful brand name for a deals site. In fact, it used to be one.

Enon.com $3,433 – Did no one at NameJet, which is part owned by Enom, see this domain come up for sale? It’s now listed on BrandBucket with a $25,000 asking price. I guess eNom would have to be careful about bidding at NameJet.

Troller.com $3,045 – If I want to troll the buyer of this domain, I can just say the name sucks.

PuffDaddy.com $2,211 – It seems that rapper Puff Daddy (or someone associated with him) once owned this domain.

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brilliant commentary on Troller.com

•••
Not a bad price for adjusters.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back