Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

$10 Logo Contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren884

Account Closed
Impact
1
I need a 175px by 125px logo for The Gambling Linker which matches this design: http://www.gamblinglinker.com/layout.html. The logo will need to say The Gambling Linker with shiny gold text and match the background color so it will blend in. I would also like something to do with gambling in the logo. It will be going in the corner hence the size specifications. The deadline will be May 8th. If I do not like any of the entries I am not obliged to pick one. Winner will be paid via PayPal. Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
gamb2dj.png


Feedback?
 
0
•••
Here's a rough idea...wasn't sure what bg you are using so did both....thx​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looks good keep them coming.
 
0
•••
Could you please provide feedback?
 
0
•••
It would be cool if one were to have dice, cards, slot faces (slot machines), and a roulette wheel then golden shiny text.
 
0
•••
well here is my entry

tgl.gif


Feedback Appreciated
 
0
•••
I'll add some. But if i add to much stuff, the image will look too busy so i will keep it even. :)
 
0
•••
gb.PNG
 
0
•••
dont they need to be 175 x 125 ???

heres my entry feedback please :)
 
0
•••
So far I really like umxca's entry.
 
0
•••
thegamblinglinker.gif


PLEASE give feedback on my entry.
 
0
•••
my attempt-
gambler.jpg

feedback appreciated
 
0
•••
Hello...thx for your comment...I added a couple of dice to this revision...I don't want to make it to busy though...thx​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Saves Th3 Day that is really good, I like the shinyness of it; umxca, I liked it with the read background and no dice better. Also Webmonkey the text is the color of my background... so I don't think that would work.
 
0
•••
Hello..thx again for the FB..here's a revised version...thx



g13.jpg
 
0
•••
My first attempts:

Logo:
gamb1a_wm.png



Screenshot:
gamb1_wm.png
 
0
•••
Looks good only thing is the white glare on the text that I don't like. Also usmxa your logo's background doesn't match the background of my layout...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Another try without the white glow...

Logo:
gamb2_wm.png



Screenshot:
gamb2b_wm.png
 
0
•••
Looks good I am still in favor of umxca's. We'll have to see tomorrow...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back