$10 logo contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a logo for www.kitcar.ws your complete kitcar source . Keep the colors like the site. Maybe a exotic car in the logo maybe not. I will leave it up to you. size should be 253x84 and gif format will be ok
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
great. cant wait to see the logo
 
0
•••
Figured I'd give it a try... please comment!

kc9qy.gif


-Steve
 
0
•••
looks good. You should watermark your work though . Keep them coming everyone.
 
0
•••
heres a try or two :)


wlc6c9.gif





wlc7md.gif
 
0
•••
Thanks for the entry .. Keep them coming folks
 
0
•••
kitcar.jpg

feedback appreciated :)
 
0
•••
Saves Th3 Day said:
kitcar.jpg

feedback appreciated :)



it looks good. IM not so sure about the thing on the left. What is it? Maybe if there was a exotic car of some sort it might be better.
 
0
•••
the thing on the left is a K and a C combined into one. (The C is the right part of the K) :(
 
0
•••
hello Jimmy,

I had a go but wasnt able to implement a exotic car, but if you would provide further detail regarding that, I would gladly revise

kitcar8nx.gif
 
0
•••
Saves Th3 Day said:
the thing on the left is a K and a C combined into one. (The C is the right part of the K) :(


Thats what I thought it was. It does look good. I was just a little puzzled. I will pick a winner totoght when I get home. Anyone else feel free to get it on this an d give it a try
 
0
•••
kit.gif
 
0
•••
:REMOVED:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here are my entries:

kclogo17sl.gif


kclogo27vi.gif


Any comments? :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back