Dynadot

auction Closed* 10 Names | 104 Years, $4k Esti | TutoringGuide.com UnderPar.net GlobalSecurity.co

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
*** Aged over 100 years with over $4000 Estibot ***
Quick Portfolio Auction #1 - All 10 domains included for one price

Auction Closed

Domains Included:
  1. TutoringGuide.com - 13 Years old | $6 CPC! | $1300 Estibot | Tons of $$$ in online course (Udemy)
  2. Underpar.net - 19 Years | $1900 Estibot | Everyone wants to shoot Under Par in Golf! Think Golf App!
  3. Broadcastability.com - 11 Years | Broadcasting, Streaming and Media is THE future growth of the Internet!
  4. MageMarketing.com - Mage definition: "a magician or learned person" = Perfect Marketing Brand with Alliteration!
  5. PPCPayPerClick.com - 14 Years | Pay Per Click is the basis for advertising on the Internet!
  6. SnagYourDomain.com - 12 Years | Perfect aged name to brand your future domain marketplace!
  7. MP3Music.org - 14 Years | mp3 is still the king for music
  8. Grief.biz - 16 Years | Funeral industry is huge business | Original ONE WORD 2001 .biz launch domain
  9. BestWishes.co - Very popular saying, perfect for greeting cards, chocolates or flowers affiliate programs!
  10. GlobalSecurity.co - $4 CPC | Super keyword of big money industry!

Note:
- I'm donating 20% of the proceeds from this auction to Eric Lyon's Flood Relieve / New Voyage
- The balance is going toward my little hot dog's vet bills (hopefully Steamie gets out this weekend)!
- 100% of the domains are going towards my goal of trimming my portfolio down to 1500 domains by the end of the year!

- All domains are hosted at GoDaddy and expire in November 2017. (GD Renewal Pricing)
- Immediate GoDaddy account push at auction close due to time constraints.
- I will set up a free GoDaddy account for your if you are unable to! : )
- Translations by Google Translate | Be sure to double check everything, domains as is!
- Statistics by Estibot (Gladly given in full to Auction Winner)

*** :) HAPPY BIDDING TO ALL :) ***

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
That's very kind of you. Thanks ;)

•••
FINAL BUMP !!!

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back