Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

10,000 BC getting slaughtered

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Mike

VIP Member
Impact
267
...by the critics.

I just read through the reviews published by several (online) magazines and the common message is: Horrible!
From the New York Times to Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB, professional critics and users alike, are more intrigued by the animated (CGI) animals than the actors, story line/plot, dialogs and historical accuracy.

So,...is it worth the $16 bucks to go see the movie or is everyone else right for once? The previews sure looked spectacular!

M.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ouch Bill...

Here its $8 with our student discount. :p


JakeB-)
 
0
•••
$16 USD :'(

Here it is around 0.3 USD. :xf.love:

Thinking will go and watch it maybe on tuesday or wednesday.
 
0
•••
-Nick- said:
$16 USD :'(

Here it is around 0.3 USD. :xf.love:

Thinking will go and watch it maybe on tuesday or wednesday.
.3 USD?! 30 cents???? I gotta move to India.

M.
 
0
•••
$6.50 here for matinee.. I can remember 25 cent matinees with cartoons as a kid (and that was with a double feature and a bicycle giveaway)!
 
0
•••
Looks like an awesome movie, and i plan on going despite negative reviews...
 
0
•••
Mike said:
Tickets for 2 people - i'm too scared to go watch it alone....it's dark in there ;)

M.

Our Theator charges 20$ for 2 people

Yikes how expensive.

Mike said:
Tickets for 2 people - i'm too scared to go watch it alone....it's dark in there ;)

M.

Our Theator charges 20$ for 2 people

Yikes how expensive.
 
0
•••
-Nick- said:
$16 USD :'(

Here it is around 0.3 USD. :xf.love:

Thinking will go and watch it maybe on tuesday or wednesday.


where in India... what category tickets u buy??

I pay 3-4$ per ticket here..
 
0
•••
I pay $13 AUD for 2 tickets to the cinema :)
 
0
•••
i first heard it was being called ,,,,, 1000000bc , remake of old film , i checked the domain 1000000bc.com , it was there when i looked ! it looks good on the previews
 
0
•••
I want to go see it :o
the previews are insane!
 
0
•••
The effects look nice, despite the critics i'm going to see it sooner or later.
 
0
•••
liquidcherry said:
NPQueen, it's ok to leave your computer...there is a world beyond it....just try it...it is ok.....don't be afraid...just try it..!!!! LOL :hehe: (uhhh, i sound like Dr. Phil!)

Cheers,

Frank


So wait... you mean I will not fall over dead if I leave the computer??? :yell:
 
0
•••
NPQueen said:
So wait... you mean I will not fall over dead if I leave the computer??? :yell:

You can go mobi and use a palm pilot. I know, I know its not the same effect or addiction at its best. But one must find a compromise. Palm pilots, berry's, Iphones, PSP, sidekicks et cetera only stave off any form of complete shock and meltdown on the system if not near a computer.

You can even view theaters, times and ticket pricing for 10,000 if you want. :hehe:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back