Watch

antic

Account Closed
Impact
What do you think of $1 trial offer that HostingInCanada.com
offers?
How effective is this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No idea. Trial offers are always try and feel methods. So if you are interested try and let us know the experience.:)

•••
Trial offers are good beause they are usualy very affordable and let you trybeffore you buy. Just make sure about to read the TOS and know the ins and outs and what specificly there cancelation policy is. I've seen some that you must cancel 15 days before the end of the billing cycle (month) and you only have a 14 day trial so you end up paying the contracted rate. (sorry if my examples complicated)

•••
Trial should be free as I understand things.

•••
Thanks for all your replies, buddies.
Any other opinions?

•••
If you have this $1 why don't try?

•••
I always like when the company provides a trial period for their clients, it means the company is 100% sure in their services otherwise there is no sense in that.
Hostingincanada.com must have rock-solid servers and support.

•••
Any was actually right. That is a nice to offre the best service as trial to have you as a customer.

•••
Any trial period is welcome IMHO.
If hostingincanada.com offers it, they are dead sure in their hosting service.
I'd use it for sure, moreover it costs only $1.

•••
I prefer when hosts is either giving free trials or offers moneyback guarantee... I can suggest an alternative to see the difference - MMhosting.com - 30 days moneyback would give you the complete notion of the webhosting services they have.

•••
In Canada???

Besides the fact that the trial offer is only 7 days long I see no where that guarantees the servers are located in canada. Says their network is Peer1 which has servers all over North America.

If you want true hosting in canada I'd look somewhere else. I'm sure that domain does great for "hosting in canada" SERPs but thats another issue.

•••
Effective for you or them?

You: Ability to try a new host with minimal loss, be sure to cancel before the trial period is over!

Them: Shows confidence, and that's $1 more than someone may have spent otherwise.

•••
If I were you, I would better check out gazzin.com web hosting offers, because I have found out that this decent company which you can rely on offers 30 day free trial for their shared reseller plans. Use gazzincom when you order.

•••
To the TS:
what's your actual hosting request? Disk space, bandwidth figures at least? Server Location?
Or just any hosting plan with free trial?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back