NameSilo

1&1 AutoRenewPeriod

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

iTerminal

Established Member
Impact
20
Hi,

A domain I have my eye on which is registered with 1&1 is in AutoRenewPeriod almost a month now after it was due to expire. Does that mean that the owner still hasn't renewed?

I don't think I've ever seen a 1&1 domain with a status of ClientHold.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's possible that the domain auto renewal payment method might have failed and they are waiting for the owner to update his payment details. I don't know for sure, I'm just saying MAYBE that could be the reason...
 
0
•••
Probably just another poor sucker who thinks 1&1 will automatically drop the domain if it is not renewed. Unlike every registrar I know they don't do that. I figured that out when I got collection letters for two domains I had let drop (I thought).
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back