IT.COM

£ 1.00 /year Domain Registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oh yeah, i came across that and was going to post it but i thought i was missing something blatently obvious? I see you get hosting aswell for your quid :laugh: I might give it a shot if they dont own the domains themselves

•••
If you just need a name, then go for it! If you need a service, then don't! :imho:

•••
So for each domains I purchase I get a hosting free. I dont want that.. I dont see any reviews by customers. I would stay away from it.

•••
if i knew i could transfer the domains out of this registrar, i would try it.

•••
•••
•••
It is always best to use well known registrars, they also have their own sales and coupons for example = Godaddy. Even though the cheap ones may save you a buck or two, you would lose out in the end by crappy customer service, hidden problems and frustrations (in the case above - fraud!) For your peace of mind use a reputable and known registrar. :)

•••
•••
Although that is extremely tempting Id rather pay a little extra for that peace of mind. Never know whas going to happen with these companies.

Namecheap FTW! :D

•••
I'd rather stick to NameCheap , GoDaddy & DomainSite ..... These 3 are staple registrar's for me ...

•••
yup, i will stick with namecheap.

their dns change is almost instant.

i won't go back to registerfly even if they offer lower price for domain renewal or purchase. i have waited for an terrible 1 day for the DNS change to take effect

•••
NameCheap , GoDaddy & DomainSite

IMO , domainsite , best for price and support.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back