0hp.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

pixelbypixel

Established Member
Impact
38
0hp.com

Could be an ideal site for a funny gaming site or anything.. or a reseller CCC.com


I personally would develop it.

But I am in auction for it on pool.com


What would be a good price for the name?

Just for some discussion


- Eddie
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It would be a fantastic domain for a games forum; I can't give you a value, as I have no experience with valuable domains :(, but it's definitely up there.

I have 5hp.org, and I would value 0hp.com at 100x-200x times its value.
 
0
•••
Will see if my pockets allow it :p
 
0
•••
Unless it means something I am not aware of - Mid $XXX
 
0
•••
0hp would be 0 health in 90% of games.. aka 'dead/death'
 
0
•••
Virtually none of the top Google Results for "0HP" have anything to do with gaming, so I am not sure how much extra that meaning really adds.

NVD said:
0hp would be 0 health in 90% of games.. aka 'dead/death'
 
0
•••
"zero horse power" is what I see of 0hp.
 
0
•••
I basically just see a standard CCC.com. As a reseller it is worth about $250-$400. More to someone who finds value in the acronym.
 
0
•••
bmugford said:
Virtually none of the top Google Results for "0HP" have anything to do with gaming, so I am not sure how much extra that meaning really adds.

Correct, but it would be incredibly easy to brand as a gaming site.
 
0
•••
0hp is a typo of php? php.net
 
0
•••
I have a gamer trying to get me to sell my CCC.com, his site is 8wayrun.com, and i have 8wr.com. They do seem to be nicely brandable for this purpose. The 0 dose kill it somewhat in my opinion. The Chinese also love CCC.com, what for exactly, i still don't know.
 
0
•••
Maybe this name could be used for a directory site? Estibot says $880.
 
0
•••
hp is commonly "hit points" in rpg games. It's very popular and 0hp.com might work in the game genre. Estibots appraisal isn't too far off the mark I guess.
 
0
•••
NVD said:
0hp would be 0 health in 90% of games.. aka 'dead/death'

That's what I was thinking of :p
 
0
•••
Nice domain name - I'm willing to bet some gaming company would love to grab it at some point. Very cute and easy to remember, good luck in the auction!
 
0
•••
I'd say about mid-$Xxx (IMO).
 
0
•••
That was my initial thought as well. Using it from a gamer's perspective of "zero health points" isn't too attractive IMO as it seems to mean "game over".



Fka200 said:
"zero horse power" is what I see of 0hp.
 
0
•••
Dave in Carthage said:
That was my initial thought as well. Using it from a gamer's perspective of "zero health points" isn't too attractive IMO as it seems to mean "game over".

yah 0 horsepower should be a good name for performance automotive ..... or toy car :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back