top 0es.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TBox

Upgraded Member
Impact
After a lot of consideration, I've decided to sell a few of the top domains that we no longer use in our business.

The first of these is ZERO es, a great little 3 character domain.

What we know:
0ES is a key part of a postal code in the UK. Cities and Regions that use this code include: London, Luton, Cambridge, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Cornwall, Leeds, and Scotland.

For us, it was an amazingly successful link tracking service for more than 10 years. (think no_url_shorteners here) It was then rented by real estate brokers for SEO purposes to sell homes in the aforementioned postal codes.

Perhaps you have a special use case for this 3 character dotcom?
We took it offline a while ago to ensure a clean cut between previous utility and its new owner's purpose.

After receiving several nice 5 figure offers for this domain, I'd like to hear what the community here have to say. yes, I'm looking for a bit of guidance so that I'm able to reach more people and improve the ROI as well.

I appreciate your feedback and am open to discussion - especially if you'd like to use your connections and business skills to help me with this sale.

Transfer through Escrow.com
contact through this incredible forum is the first step...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back