top 1NN.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TBox

Upgraded Member
Impact
After a lot of consideration, I've decided to sell a few of the top domains that we no longer use in our business.

1NN.com is one of our best 3 character domains.

What we know:
1NN is totally brandable (think CNN)
'NN' has been used in the past for 'News Network' as well as 'Neural Network' and 'Nearest Neighbor' It was also used for a real estate leasing venture 'Net Net' - In a double net lease (Net-Net or NN), the lessee or tenant is responsible for property tax and building insurance.
It is also the abbreviation for 'Net Neutrality'

I'd love to hear more ideas to capitalize on this incredible TOP domain.

For us, it was a very successful review / recommendation site for more than 10 years.

Perhaps you have a special use case for this 3 character dotcom?
It is still in use by our marketing team... But, I'm willing to explore options.

We received a few solid 6 figure offers for this domain over the years. Now, I'd like to hear what the community here have to say. yes, I'm looking for a bit of guidance so that I'm able to reach more people and improve the ROI as well.

I appreciate your feedback and am open to discussion - especially if you'd like to use your connections and business skills to help me with this sale.

Transfer through Escrow.com
discussion on this incredible forum is the first step...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We received a few solid 6 figure offers for this domain over the years.

You received several six figure offers in USD? Amazing. If it were us we would've taken it and ran.

I like the name but wouldn't want to insult you with our offer. But best of luck.

•••
When the run rate is greater than the offer you don't run. we build businesses, we don't flip domains ;)

•••
My mistake, didn't realize you were selling a business here. Can you add more details about it? We buy businesses all of the time ;)

•••
Sorry to break it to you, on a domain only basis, 1NN.com is not a 6 figure domain.

Only you know the financials behind your business, and if they were part of the deal, then sky is the limit.

From the perspective of a non end user, the guy at the end of the rainbow sipping the kool aid is your 6 figure offer when it comes to namepros.

•••
•••
Thanks for your input @wwwweb
On a domain only basis, comparison is not relevant (esp with zz and xx abbreviations to work with)

I'm in no rush and, as previously mentioned... we don't buy domains with the intent of flipping them.

If someone thinks there is value in 1NN.com. I encourage them to make their best offer.

1NN.com generated significant traffic and revenue for us in the past so, really no reason to shoot a cash cow. Just, open to offers as we look to streamline our business model.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back