Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Advertising accelerates indexing?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dbtbandit67

Team USAEstablished Member
Impact
27
I believe that paying for social bookmarks accelerates indexing for mini-sites, and I'm sure there are a few others here that will agree with me.

What I am unsure of however but leaning towards to, is that an Adwords/Yahoo/Bing advertising campaign can accelerate indexing too. Notice that big corporations that are ranked in the top 3 for a search term anyways still pay for Adwords.

What do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What I am unsure of however but leaning towards to, is that an Adwords/Yahoo/Bing advertising campaign can accelerate indexing too.

No it doesn't
 
0
•••
Ad campaigns no accelerate. Backlinks except.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back